Wednesday, 16 January 2013


Welcome to Room Rata's blog!

We are excited to add to our blog throughout this year.  If you leave a comment, please put your name so we know who its from.  Check out all the Literacy and Math sites - they are great!

11 comments:

  1. Rocking excited about rocking Rata's camp in 2 weeks

    posted by Rebecca Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rocking can't wait until camp tomorrow

    posted by Gemma brunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I was at camp I had an amazing time.When I was at the flying fox I zoomed though the air.
    by Annelyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camp was amazing, I wished I lived there. Rata rocks.
    from Ratas Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved flying fox the mostit was wicked FUN

    FROM REBECCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the tazan swing the most.It was rocking fun!!

    posted by Gemma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the tarzan swing the most it was awesome fun.
    FROM ANNELYSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know annelyse. It was rocking fun!

      Delete
  8. I had a totally awsome time at camp and I had the best time of my life. The tarzan swing was the most fun for me and I hope the next class who goe's there has great fun.
    From Finlay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had an awesome time at camp and i liked the the tarzan swing the best .

    from luke

    ReplyDelete