Friday, 1 March 2013

Room Rata's Camp Photostory!

Over the last week, we put together a Photostory of our amazing camp at Lake Whakamaru. Check it out, and please leave a comment!

7 comments:

  1. cool photostory rata
    from your secret admiar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your camp looked like so much fun and everybody seemed to have that Kaharoa kids 'can do' attitude. Mr Guyton looked like he was having the most fun! (That's cause he is a kid trapped in an adult body).
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing photo's with us.
    Well done to your teacher and the parents that supported you all.
    Have a happy day.
    Jacqui Guyton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WISH I WAS STILL AT CAMP

    POSTED BY REBECCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo story showing the evidence of all the fun you had while on camp! Of course some adults are still just big kids!!
    Brunt family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Rocking Rata loved the photo story. It was an awesome camp with lots of fun had by all, parents included.

    Thanks to the great bunch of kids I had, facing their fears and having a give it a go attitude. You made the camp enjoyable.

    Also a great big THANK YOU to Mrs McGovern for everything she did to organise the camp etc...

    Larissa Checkley (Brits Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS MRS McGOVERN
    I wish i was still there!
    posted by Annelyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MRS McGOVERN!!!
    It was awesome fun. I wish I was still there!
    posted by Gemma.

    ReplyDelete